Huntsville, Arkansas Area Bible Study Group
Right now we are getting together with some fellow believers in the Huntsville, Arkansas (Ozarks) area for studies on Saturday afternoons. Meetings are in different locations and are a bit different than what you might be used to.
There is a HUGE growing number of families locating to this area and surrounding areas. They want to meet other Shabbat and feast keeping families. We meet usually once per month and share Shabbat by reading the Torah portion and then breaking for fellowship. No discussion or commentary. We just read and then enjoy the company of other like minded individuals.
This months Fellowship is meeting at:
The Withrow Springs State Park Pavilion has been closed for the winter. Check back for our next shabbat location. Otherwise we will see you again in the spring.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring some chairs!
- Bring Food Enough To Share (Kosher)
- Bring Your Bible
- Bring Board Games!
- BRING A SMILE!
PRAYER REQUESTS FROM NOVEMBER SHABBAT MEETING
- Ryder has a tumor behind his eye and has seen improvement but is asking for more prayer for healing.
- Michael Cross and his wife are in a position that they may be homeless at the end of the month. Be in prayer that the Father may lead them to a new home and that work will continue to pay their bills.
- PRAISE: John Wiles was able to find a job that blessed their family.
- PRAISE: Chris Vandiver was able to find a truck. They need prayer for their son Jethro who is seeing a specialist for his legs. He’s having trouble walking.
- Prayer is asked for the oldest Skelton daughter in bringing her back to YHVH. Family is also asking for prayer in selling their house quickly.
- Prayer in general is requested to strengthen families during a time when distractions are at an all time high. Father, keep us focused on you.